- Fill out the submission form located here: http://bit.ly/dabands
- Submit three different songs. Songs must be in the .wav format (NO mp3 files) and submitted via a link to a DropBox folder or Google Drive folder. Attachments sent via email will be deleted.
- Digitally sign the copyright permissions form (via free service, Docracy.org) which gives Dark Arts Theater the permission to play your music on the show. Bands MUST be the copyright holder/owner of the intellectual property submitted. Any copyright disputes over submitted material are SOLEY the responsibility of the band so do NOT submit if you do not own the rights to the song. For that reason, only original music will be considered (no covers).
- To be featured on the first season of Dark Arts Theater, bands must submit prior to March 1st, 2015. Submissions will not be accepted after the deadline, no exceptions. There will be 12 shows in the first season and one band featured each show so submission is NOT a guarantee your band will be featured. Bands chosen will be contacted prior to air date. Submissions accepted on a rolling basis so early submissions stand the best chance at acceptance.
- Try to pick three different types of songs to submit, varying in style or tempo, if possible. Preference will be given to bands whose music can be used in different segments of the show.
- Tracks should be professionally recorded, mixed and mastered. Dark Arts Theater strongly discourages live recordings and practice recordings.
- Dark Arts Theater will use approximately 1:00 minute of each track submitted (3:00 minutes total). You may crop your song to the one minute section you’d like to feature or Dark Arts Theater will make the decision if a full song is submitted. The goal is to provide the audience a sample of your music and then direct them to your website.
Questions? Contact J. Thorn here -> http://jthorn.net/contact-me/